Friday, February 18, 2011

throw back thursday - picnic with flowers

Last summer my Air conditioner was having HUGE problems and I live in AZ so that is a big issue we were dying from the heat and my brother was kind enough to let me and my 3 kids come stay with his family for a week in UT.  They were having their kitchen remodeled so we went on a ton of picnics.  On this particular picnic, up the mountain, I took so many pictures and wanted to use them ALL!  I struggle with not being able to pick a few pictures so I made a 3 page layout filled with pictures.  I hope you enjoy.






I didn't have A walk in my garden so I used Forever young for my flowers, actually I used it for everything!  

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty layouts! Your family is beautiful!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout. good luck in the challenge :)Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET LO. I absolutely love. Those papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a GREAT layout my friend!!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are so awesome! I love all the pictures and your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your layouts! I just became a follower, Stop by my blog and visit sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete